Welcome to Kid~Space
Welcome to Kid~Space, the largest Afterschool Program and Summer Camp on the Treasure Coast! We offer a wide variety of activities for kids ages 4 - 14, including Martial Arts, Tumbling, Hip Hop Dance, Art, Drama, Homework Help and More! Kid~Space opened our doors in the spring of 2007. We are proud to be entering our ninth summer on the Treasure Coast.
Kid~Space is located just west of the turnpike on Port St Lucie Blvd.
in the CoCo Vista Plaza.
Kid~Space is a safe, fun environment with qualified,
energetic staff members that strive to make every day
at Kid~Space a fun day!
Our beautiful 8,500 sq. ft. facility is clean, organized,
and designed just for kids
We invite you to come take a tour of our facility and learn more about Kid~Space!
We are available Monday through Friday from 6:30am - 6:30pm for tours.
Please call our main office at 772-340-2140.
We’d love to answer any questions you might have about our programs or our facility.
We asked parents for their review of our Summer Camp last year. If your child attended in the past, please take a moment and leave your opinion on our Facebook Page.
- Sarah Arden Nguyen “KidSpace summer camp ROCKS! We didn’t get to attend for the full summer program, much to the disappointment of my boys. Between kayaking, horseback riding, beach adventures, and much more, Luc and Hieu enjoyed an amazing kick off to the summer. I felt great knowing they were in such great hands and having so much fun.”
- Amber Smith “Absolutely Fantastic!”
- Amy Barden Rogan “If we hadn’t moved to Ohio we would be there! My kids loved it and still ask to go back to see Ms. Shannon n everyone else! The greatest program I have found!”
- Linda Broman Deweese “Both my kids love kidspace for both summer camp and afterschool. The staff is wonderful and they keep the kids busy all the time.”
- Chrissy White Thompson “Both of my daughters (aged 10 and 7) love Kidspace Summer camp!”
- Mark Mazzoli “Our daughter loved your summer program. Always something happening and always well organized. We loved it as well for your convenient hours and great staff. Most important of all, we feel she’s safe in your care. She’s having fun and we have peace of mind. Great value, great place!”
- Jennifer Ullrich-Hedeen “My daughter loves Kidspace summer camp! Beach, Tutti Frutti, cooking she always has fun!”
- Lisa Flocco Keough “For any parent who is considering their options for summer camp, let me tell you that you need not look any further than KidSpace! First and foremost, your child will be safe. The warm and wonderful KidSpace staff will watch your child as if they are their own. They have eyes in the back of their heads- just like all of us parents! Everything is clean and organized. The children are expected to be respectful and kind to others. And KidSpace is just FUN, FUN, FUN! Chock full of amazing activities for all different age groups. Your child will be in a happy and stimulating environment for the day- you couldn’t ask for more! When I would pick up my son last year at the end of each camp day- he would not be happy to see me- he was having so much fun and wanted to stay longer- he would have slept there if he could! KidSpace ROCKS!”
- Chuck Washington “Our 6 year old daughter attended last summer and will continue every summer until college!!!! : ) safe, fun, educational with a professional staff that truly takes interest in every child. She is already looking forward to it. We wouldn’t consider anywhere else!”
Ready to register?
Ready to register?