Welcome to Kid~Space
Kid~Space is a safe, fun environment with qualified energetic staff members that strive to make everyday at Kid~Space a fun day! We have a brand new facility with 8000 sq. ft. of fun space designed just for kids, with something for every age.
Our programs are carefully designed and include Martial Arts, Hip Hop Dance, Drama, Art and yes parents, even help with homework!
We have other amazing programs like our “Mom’s Morning Out” every Tuesday when parents can drop their preschoolers off for a morning of fun filled activities. We also host our “Parent’s Night Out” events twice a month, where we take the kids off your hands so you can enjoy an evening alone.
We invite you to come take a tour of our facility and learn more about Kid~Space!
We asked parents for their review of our Summer Camp last year. If your child attended in the past, please take a moment and leave your opinion on our Facebook Page.
- Sarah Arden Nguyen “KidSpace summer camp ROCKS! We didn’t get to attend for the full summer program, much to the disappointment of my boys. Between kayaking, horseback riding, beach adventures, and much more, Luc and Hieu enjoyed an amazing kick off to the summer. I felt great knowing they were in such great hands and having so much fun.”
- Amber Smith “Absolutely Fantastic!”
- Amy Barden Rogan “If we hadn’t moved to Ohio we would be there! My kids loved it and still ask to go back to see Ms. Shannon n everyone else! The greatest program I have found!”
- Linda Broman Deweese “Both my kids love kidspace for both summer camp and afterschool. The staff is wonderful and they keep the kids busy all the time.”
- Chrissy White Thompson “Both of my daughters (aged 10 and 7) love Kidspace Summer camp!”
- Mark Mazzoli “Our daughter loved your summer program. Always something happening and always well organized. We loved it as well for your convenient hours and great staff. Most important of all, we feel she’s safe in your care. She’s having fun and we have peace of mind. Great value, great place!”
- Jennifer Ullrich-Hedeen “My daughter loves Kidspace summer camp! Beach, Tutti Frutti, cooking she always has fun!”
- Lisa Flocco Keough “For any parent who is considering their options for summer camp, let me tell you that you need not look any further than KidSpace! First and foremost, your child will be safe. The warm and wonderful KidSpace staff will watch your child as if they are their own. They have eyes in the back of their heads- just like all of us parents! Everything is clean and organized. The children are expected to be respectful and kind to others. And KidSpace is just FUN, FUN, FUN! Chock full of amazing activities for all different age groups. Your child will be in a happy and stimulating environment for the day- you couldn’t ask for more! When I would pick up my son last year at the end of each camp day- he would not be happy to see me- he was having so much fun and wanted to stay longer- he would have slept there if he could! KidSpace ROCKS!”
- Chuck Washington “Our 6 year old daughter attended last summer and will continue every summer until college!!!! : ) safe, fun, educational with a professional staff that truly takes interest in every child. She is already looking forward to it. We wouldn’t consider anywhere else!”
Ready to register?
Ready to register?